This page is dedicated to letting you know what to expect over the next several months.
- My time is being split between editing The Driven, book 5 of The Fallen-Fey Chronicles, and writing book two of my new series, After the Merging.
- I will be working on book six of the Fallen-Fey next month with a release in early spring.
- Once I finish book six of The Fallen-Fey Chronicles, I’m going to concentrate on working with my editor on Eve of Change, the first book in the After the Merging series. It should be released late spring/early summer with the second book coming out in mid to late summer.
- I will be spending the bulk of my summer writing the fourth book in The Fabled series and it should be ready for release late summer/early fall.
- The last book I plan to release in 2018 will be the third installment of the After the Merging series in late fall/early winter.
These are the books I have planned to publish over the next year. Of course, the schedule could be tweaked a bit. Check this page often since I’ll be changing it as my schedule changes.Follow Me!